Corey H. Nelson
2621 Mulberry Street
Houston, TX 77006
Senior Staff Accountant
· Accouning expertise across manufacturing, commercial property management, and medical industries.
· Expert in all financial reporting and accounting operations.
· Proven ability to improve accuracy and efficiency.
1999 to Present
ALTOFINA CHEMICALS, INC. – Houston, TX
Responsible for general ledger and all financial operations. Tasks include: accounts payable, payroll, month-end closings, fixed cost budgeting, and budget analysis. Oversee three accounting professionals and coordinate with sales tax auditors and other outside audit firms.
· Setup over 100 capital projects since hire including: tracking and analyzing payments, verifying accuracy, and posted to fixed assets.
1998 to 1999
SOUTHWESTERN COMMERCIAL SERVICES – Houston, Texas
Handled month-end closings, budgeting, cash management, and all cost reconciliation and journal entries for five locations.
Financial Analyst II/Accounts Payable Supervisor
1997 to 1998
KELSEY CLINIC – Houston, Texas
Oversaw eight clerks. Reviewed accounts payable coding and resolved vendors’ payment issues.
HOME HEALTH SERVICES – Houston, TX
Handled budgets and all cash management. Standardized accounting procedures for office.
1996 to 1997
PROPERTY ONE INC. – Houston, TX
1995 to 1996
EQUIFAX SPECIALISTS – Houston, TX
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Accounting
UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON – Houston, TX
Incoming search terms:
- how to write a post closing resume
- Best Senior Accountant Resume
- Great senior staff accountant resume
- post closing manager resume example
- post closing sample resume
- resume for senior staff accountant
- Staff accountant general chemical