Marco J. Pavlik
2438 Roundy Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45236
Seeking leadership position as Manager of Administration or Director of Personnel.
Several years of successful experience in adminsration and managing across several industries. Capable leader able to enhance efficiency and raise productivity.
• Able to negotiation resources and talents within foundation environment.
• Efficient streamliner of workflow processes.
• Standardize and simplify regulatory guidelines.
• Skilled director in time-critical situations.
• Conflict resolution.
• Able to lead internal cooperation.
Trost Foundation, Cincinnati, OH
1989 – Present
Assistant to the Sr. Vice President of Programs
• Key point of contact between laborers and VP on several important projects
• Coordinated problem solving to reduce system errors
• Developed new grant writing program which resulted in the award of several key grants
• Diminished preparation of grant time by 35%
• Wrote guidelines for internet correspondence
Washington Finance Corporation, Cincinnati, OH
1986 – 1989
• Led team of 3 office workers
• Oversaw issues related to government and regulatory compliance
• Edited all final draft documentation according to company standards
Lincoln Bank, Lincoln, OH
1982 – 1986
Personnel Director/Executive Administrator
• Organized new department of 85 employees
• Conducted all Human Resources operations
• Created job descriptions and salary reviews
• Rewrote Employee Handbook
Waddell Mortgage Group, Lincoln, OH
1976 – 1982
• Administrative responsibilities and functions
Training and Credentials
• Computer training, Columbus Community College.
• Awarded advanced computer certifications from Microsoft.
Additional certifications from:
• Leadership Institute, Xavier University
• Carnegie Advanced Management Course, Lincoln, Ohio.
• Disney Ambassador, Disney Land/Florida