84 Sensilia Circle
Littleton, CO 83020
Master of Information Systems Administration
Microsoft Systems Engineer
Microsoft Certified Systems Professional Administrator
CompTIA Systems Network+
Programming of Software, Troubleshooting Visual Basics, Virus Protection, External and Internal Computer Security, Database maintenance, etc.
Information Systems Operator, IT Administration and Support, Troubleshooting, Virtual Private Networks (VPN) Compliance
UNIX, MS-DOS, Windows Vista
GoSytems, ECF, Photoshop, Visio, Lotus Notes, Application Everywhere, Filemaker Pro, Lotus Screen Cam
Spice and Control-C
HELPFUL INFORMATION, LLC — Aurora, CO
1998 – PRESENT
Enhanced communication through reporting directly to IT Manager about various department difficulties for large international company across 120 locations world-wide. Additionally managed GoSystems network for 300+ large wealth individual clients.
· Managed and created databases to easily update user account information. Led the implementation process of training new hires to better understand the features inside the database. Monitored new hire progress and improved overall productiveness through performing regular reviews.
· Received two “Employee of the Month Awards” for recognizing and responding to client complaints within a couple of hours of discussing issues with clients.
· Provided on-site support to first and second year level employees and clients within the region. Resolved problems relating to the network operations through implementing creative solutions in a difficult environment of the network by developing solutions to ensure the smooth operation of the system.
LOVELAND, INC. — Denver, CO
1996 – 1997
· Individually managed Zurich’s external system infrastructure, including administering servers throughout 15 locations across the mid-west, connecting locations a WAN supported by 18 Lotus Note servers, and maintaining the various programs.
· Key player in the implementation of 9 Microsoft Word applications, including a $2 million project aimed at simulating a paperless environment. Continually providing extensive technical support to team members throughout the deployment of the applications.
· Instrumental in spearheading and maintaining an environment to support the deployment of all internal applications including software that supports development efforts.
HANNAH & CLAIR, LTD. — Portland, Oregon
1981 – 1996
· Liaison between project managers for new and innovative approaches to enhance business development. Done through implementing virtual programming using LPT-3 system software.
· Developed and presented numerous training and course material for management level personnel on various operations.
UNIVERSITY OF DENVER
Master of Business Administration/Technology Management (1997)
UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO
Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering (1973)
Organizational Behavior • Marketing • Information Systems and Development • Advanced Auditing Management • Strategic Engineering • Operations Management • Applied Microeconomics