301 Harper Lane
Canton, OH 45135
SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR • PROJECT ENGINEER • SOFTWARE ENGINEER
• NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR • DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
Highly motivated Systems Administrator offering extensive experience in implementation, design, and planning. Team player who works well independently. Personable and hard-working; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Programming: C++, Visual Basic, Basic, FORTRAN, HTML
Platforms: Windows • MAC OSX
Databases: Microsoft ACCESs, SQL 2000
Applications: MS Exchange 2000 • MS Office 2007 • Visio •
EDUCATION | TRAINING
Bachelor of Applied Science (Computer Programming)
University of Washington, WA (1997)
Graduate Certificate in Information Systems
Brigham Young University (2004)
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (Windows 2000)
ExERT Information Systems
Collaborated on multi-million dollar network/management system enhancement projects to migrate to a web based environments. Developed manuals for end users, used in training of existing personnel.
· Supervised data conversion of operations management system in a web based environment.
· Maintained , repaired and serviced office networks and software.
· Developed key iniatives for prototyping systems for testing of applications using virtual technology.
Montague Information Systems
Managed two major IS projects:
1. Mutli-platform management system integration, planned, developed and implemented.
2. Monitored, maintained and repaired existing information systems and developed cost cutting initiatives through use of expanding technology supported work programs.
· Resolved a multitude of complex technical issues despite changing priorities and project goals on the $1.2 million Moomba to Melbourne Augmentation Project for GPU GasNet.
· Navigated through streams of erroneous PLC coding despite no previous system experience. The project, compounded by the loss of the senior project engineer, was successfully delivered to deadline for CSL through extensive research and analysis.
Supervisory role responsible for customer relationship management throughout development phases. Managed staff of 47 computer programming and informatoin systems technicians. Developed training manuals for proprietary in house developed programs.
· Devised software system used to enhance marketing team collaboration and communication.
· Developed and implemented in-house accounting software used in reporting and financial controls.
Incoming search terms:
- key contributions resume
- sample resume contributions
- examples of key contributions for a resume
- exchange 2010 administrator resume
- key contribution for sales director in resume
- key contributions in technology servicefor job resume
- using key contributions in a resume