Heather R. Hoolister
60445 S Tower Lane
Eugene, OR 97455
IT professional with experience in Windows-based environments, networking and TCP/IP protocol. High energy, enthusiastic team builder with ability to transform goal setting into goal-attaining action. Personable and hard-working; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Applications: Visual Basic, FOCUS, Crystal Reports, FORTRAN, TurboPascal, C, and C++
MS Applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Image Composer, FrontPage, Project
RELATED WORK HISTORY
HIT Inc., Orlando, FL
2002 – Present
Systems & Network Administrator
· Installed and maintained firewall systems and managed internet activity over the company servers according to set policies.
· Followed IT project procedures in organizing office IT moves.
· Maintained , repaired and serviced office networks and software.
Aeries Financial Services, Reston, VA
· Supervised data conversion of operations management system in a web based environment.
· Lead Project Manager of a 2 year development and implementation of Financial Mangement Information Systems.
Zoom LLC, Herndon, VA
1999 – 2001
· Managed IT staff of 25 systems analysts and computer programmers.
· Oversaw development and installation of $2 million accounting sytem implementation.
· Served as point person on all IT and software applications including system maintenance and repair.
Cincinnati University, Cincinnati, OH
Bachelors Degree, Computer Programming, 1998