Laura C. Wiley
3423 Timber Oak Drive
Plainview, TX 79602
· Experienced Banking Professional with proven expertise in financial analysis, reporting, marketing and administration.
· Improved client retention and satisfaction in a saturated market.
· Streamlining financial processes thereby improving productivity.
· Proven success in present to Board of Directors and investors.
· Led business plant to increase market share of large financial institutions.
Call Community Bank
Oversee all components of daily credit analysis. Determine clients’ credit worthiness. Devloped successful marketing campaign.
· Responsible for analyzing clients’ financial documentation.
· Provide superb decision making capabilities and solid judgement.
· Present financial reports to management.
Facilitated cash and check transactions on a daily basis. Displayed excellent customer service.
· Gained expertise in all areas of loan management and processing.
· Helped retain important clients.
Assisted in the management of daily administration. Facilitated deposits, money order issuance and check cashing.
· Treated clients with respect and kindness which led to high customer retention rate.
Military Credit Union
Helped hundreds of customers each day. Provided accuracy in all banking transactions. Balanced cash drawers and remedied errors.
· Increased efficiency through streamlined processes.
· Helped with daily business administrationg including filing and customer service telephone calls.
First Commerce Bank
Processed deposits and handled cash for clients each day. Helped resolve account disputes. Provided information and assistance to customers as needed.
· Managed banking functions accurately and efficiently.
Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance (1998)
Texas A&M University – Corpus Christi, TX