Susan H. Barron
2098 Jackson Lane
Southfield, MI 48075
Financial professional with diverse experience in managing and improving revenue growth. Proven track record of implementing strategic pricing, creating promotions and analyzing results
Key Areas of Competency:
Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
COACH ENTERPRISES, Southfield, MI
Motivational Speaker & Life Coach
Provide customized motivational speeches and life coaching to individuals and businesses.
· Assist businesses in determining mission statements and improved management systems.
· Effectively coach individuals to improve emotionally, mentally and physically.
MCI, Southfield, MI
Senior Business Analyst—Business Markets Forecast and Strategy Group
Developed sales forecasting strategies for several technological products. Analyzed market trends and sales date to recommend effective marketing strategies.
· Worked with audit team and financial managers to turn company around from eminent bankruptcy.
· Directed efforts to increase customer retention during period of financial downturn.
· Centralized data management for easier reporting.
Manager—Product Pricing and Revenue Performance
Led business analyst team to establish product pricing for foreign markets. Determined promotional and strategic prices.
· Created new marketing plan for specific products which improved revenue.
· Helped with company brand management.
Senior Financial Analyst—Alliance Business Development Group
Negotiated relationships with foreign companies. Assisted with pricing, product positioning, and market penetration challenges.
· Created uniform billing system for international accounts.
· Trained over 50 development analysts.
GLOBAL TONE, Southfield, MI
Financial Analyst—Product Finance
Was responsible for determining profitiability of product lines.
· Used varied cost structures to build profitability models.
CITICORP, INC., Detroit, MI
Senior Unit Manager
Managed high-volume, customer call center with responsibility for personnel supervision and call analysis.
· Boosted morale and reduced turnovers y 15%.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Detroit University, Detroit, MI
Master of Science in Business, 1997
Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
Bachelor of Science in Finance, 1991