Bank receptionists are the representatives of the bank, who has to deal with the customers and other people. They should possess good interpersonal skills, as they have to interact with people on daily basis. People come to them requiring guidance. They are supposed to answer their queries and/or direct them to the concerned departments. They have to answer calls, fix appointments, schedule meetings, coordinate with the staff, and manage time conflicts. They also have to deal with difficult clients in appropriate manner.
Bank Receptionist Resume Format
128 Whiteface Dr
Hyde Park, VT 05655
Phone: (802) 8897688
Seeking job of receptionist in a bank with the goal of working for the well-being of the bank and contribute to its smooth functioning.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Extensive experience of 4 years of working as a receptionist in well versed organizations.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and experience of working with difficult clients.
• Experience of fixing appointments, scheduling meeting, coordinating with the staff and managing conflicts.
Career Experience/Job History:
University of Vermont, VT
• Directing calls and people to the desired departments and people.
• Guiding visitors and students, and answering their general queries.
One News, VT
• Guiding visitors and answering their queries.
• Scheduling meeting and coordinating with the staff.
• Resolving time conflicts.
• Won the Best Debater Award in various competitions.
• Received wide appreciations from the employers for dedication towards and management abilities.
University of Vermont, VT, Bachelors of Arts in English Literature