12 Lucena Lane
Burleigh, VA 80234
Seeking a position as bank teller which requires extensive knowledge of banking and customer service practices..
Summary of Qualifications
• Excel in handling cash, customers and the issuance of corporate checks, traveler’s checks and money orders. Notary of the State of Virginia.
• Excellent communication skills. Recognized for exceptional customer service, knowledge of technology, professionalism and competency.
• Demonstrated ability to operate several computer applications such as Microsoft Word Office 2007 and banking specific software.
• Regularly rewarded by supervisors for job performance, reliability, multi-tasking, efficiency, accuracy, speed, and ability to beat deadlines.
Bank of Conrad, Burleigh, VA
1996 – Present
Teller / Customer Service Representative
Promoted from teller to customer service rep in first year.
Teller duties consist of maintaining proper cash limits, cashing checks, accepting deposits, issuing cashier’s checks, money orders, traveler’s checks, advances, transfers, and handling large amounts of currency.
Acting manager on weekends. Duties include opening and closing, approving overrides, training of new hires, monitoring cash limits, decision making, ability to approve checks for tellers, scheduling breaks, and ensuring quality customer service at all times.
Customer Service Representative duties included accepting credit card and loan applications, opening and closing accounts, up-selling of financial products, and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of banking services and products.
• Elected to the Teller Supervisory Team.
• Awarded Company Leadership Award.
• Received 100% Teller Accuracy Rating.
KOHL’S DEPARTMENT STORE, Burleigh, VA
1994 – 1996
Loss Prevention Agent
• Responsible for monitoring a technologically advanced in-store camera system, reviewing and maintaining current and accurate tapes, store opening, preventing credit card fraud, uncovering internal theft, apprehending shoplifters, submitting monthly reports, worked with local law enforcement.
TARGET, Burleigh, VA
Returns Desk Customer Service Representative
• Responsible for handling returns and approving refunds and exchanges, submitting daily reports, balancing cash drawer, and customer service.
JOHNSON’S HARDWARE STORE, Burleigh, VA
1984 – 1994
Loss Prevention Detective
• Saved store 84% in losses annually by implementing effective loss prevention initiatives. Also worked as Inventory Controller in charge of mark-ups, mark-downs, claims, transfers, and data entry.
• Banking Services
• IRA Accounts
• New Accounts
• Customer Service
VIRGINIA STATE COLLEGE, Burleigh, VA
MIDVALE COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Midvale, VA
Incoming search terms:
- money exchange resume sample
- resume for no experience teller
- bank teller resume sample
- best resume bank teller
- how to word opening the teller department on resume
- maintaining money handling as a bank teller
- sample letter bank fraud
- teller customer service representative resume
- the best resume objective sample for customer service bank teller