Banking business analyst job is to formulate and analyze business plans. They also implement those plans and analyze them for improvement. They are responsible for making budgets and advise the authorities on how to maximize profit. They analyze data in order to aid in management’s decision-making. The resume should highlight the experience gained in this field and the academic expertise as well.
Banking Business Analyst Resume Format
90 E 30 Street,
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Phone: (112) 985689
Looking for the position of Banking Business Analyst in a reputed bank.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Extensive Experience in the field of banking business analysis.
• Experience in making annual budgets and business plans.
• Excellent knowledge of accounting principles.
Career Experience/Job History:
Standard Chartered Bank, Boston, MA
• Assisted the head of business Management.
• Analyzed data for management decisions.
• Responsible for formulating business plans and their implementation.
• Responsible for making annual budgets.
City Bank, New York, NY
• Analyzing data and assisting in management decisions.
• Responsible for making business plans for maximizing profits and implementing them
• Responsible for making annual budget and business plans.
• Responsible for analyzing business plans for improvement and modification.
• Formulated successful business plans to maximize profits.
• Received wide appreciations from employers for analytical and research capabilities.
New York University, MBA in Operations Management.
New York University, Bachelors of Science in Business Administration.