If you are applying for the job of treasury analyst and you want to write an effective resume for the post of treasury analyst, then following sample treasury analyst resume will help you.
If you are feeling that writing a winning resume is a difficult task then don’t worry, this sample treasury analyst resume will help you not only tackle the task, but also write a winning resume.
This sample resume can be helpful if you are applying for a job such as that of a Treasury.
Sample Treasury Resume
36, Sushant Street
Home: 011 2345674
Career Objective: An opportunity to obtain a treasury analyst position in a finance company that can allow me to apply my knowledge of accounting and finance.
Pfizer, Inc., Houston, TX
Senior Treasury Analyst
· Performed analysis of all daily and non-daily financial treasury operations activities.
· Participated in cross-functional finance projects as necessary.
· Assisted in developing and performing according to personal goals, objectives and annual accountabilities.
· worked closely with business customers to identify, prioritize and document business requirements.
· Performed treasury operational functions such as cash management, cash forecasting, interest rate monitoring and forecasting, capital funding and financial derivative analyses.
· Prepared daily/monthly treasury journal entries and upload into SAP G/L System.
FMC Technologies, Houston, TX
· Prepared internal treasury reporting.
· Assisted with subsidiary capital structure management.
· Analyzed operating procedures for the purpose of improving or replacing with more effective substitutes.
· Assisted in the design, testing and implementation of new or enhanced information systems.
· Assisted in the provision of operational and financial analyses of proposed new investments.
· produced monthly cash forecasts and developed improvements to the forecasting model.
· Uploaded division financials, producing monthly financial package.
Completed MBA in marketing from Wales University.
Completed B.E in mechanical engineering from Wales University.
· Strong analytical skills to perform in depth financial analysis.
· Strong accounting, negotiation, and influencing skills.
· Ability in interface with senior levels of management internally and externally.
Interest and Hobbies:
* Reading Books
* Internet Surfing