909 Mahwah Avenue
Providence, RI 01298
Banking and Finance Professional
Vice President • Branch Manager
A professional bank executive with over 15 years increasingly responsible experience. Excellent customer service and inter-personal communication. Ability to manage and lead with enthusiasm and integrity. Ability to apply critical thinking and problem solving skills to all projects undertaken. Ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction and accurate financial controls to ensure client retention and business referrals.
· Responsible for the daily and monthly monitoring of financial, staff, and adminstrative functions.
· Supervise fund investments, risk management and daily cash flow.
· Design and maintain office policies and procedures, and best use of supplies and staff.
· Effectively utilize interpersonal skills and leadership development to motivate employees and provide ongoing training.
· Create and administer budgets, investments, customer financing, business plans and revenue forecasts.
Policies and Procedures
Bank of Rhode Island
1989 – present
Vice President / Branch Manager
· Responsible for opening regional branc–purchased and leased office furniture and equipment, negotiated contracts for supplies and communication networks.
· Led and successfully managed ongoing recruitment program to hire and effectively train all personnel.
· Responsible for managing new business development efforts to retain and expand business relationships.
· Direct all staffing, personnel policy, facility maintenance, and customer service.
· Plan, direct, supervise, and evaluate office processes to ensure 100% customer satisfaction, accuracy, and regulatory compliance.
· Effectively use mentor management and problem solving strategies.
· Possess broad and deep knowledge of all aspects of commercial banking from personal experience in positions from Teller to New Accounts representative to Regional Vice President.
· Started as bank teller and rapidly promoted through merit-based program.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION & TRAINING
Graduate – Toastmasters International Leadership Program
General Coursework – Finance and Banking Classes, Porterville College
Graduate – Bank Teller Training Program, Manchester Township Training Program
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATION
Treasurer, Society of Professional Women
Public Relations, The Actors’ Attic
Incoming search terms:
- sample resume for bank teller with no experience
- resume for bank teller with no experience
- sample resume for teller position with no experience
- resume for bank teller no experience
- resume for bank teller position no experience
- sample bank teller resume with no experience
- bank teller resume sample no experience
- bank teller resume no experience examples
- resume for a bank teller with no experience
- resumes for bank tellers with no experience