Ruben J. Melin
1805 Rockwell Lane
Rocky Mount, NC 27801
Seeking challenging position in project management to build and lead productive teams and exceed company objectives.
· Over a decade of experience in project management with expertise in organizing, managing and completing complex projects ahead of schedule and within budget.
· Served as Project Manager for six major technology projects with no margin for error.
· Rated in top 2% of company’s most productive employees.
Business Analyst: US Bank, Rocky Mount, NC
Ensure quality and productivity while managing projects for international software packages. Oversee all daily activities of 35 employees.
· Supported clients in troubleshooting and problem resolution.
· Customized application for financial input.
· Managed a project to conversion of credit application and verified accuracy for 10,000+ clients.
International Customer Service Specialist: US Bank, Rocky Mount, NC
Ensured accuracy of letters of credit according to international regulations.
· Monitored billing and collections. Trained 10+ employees.
· Transferred documents to spreadsheet format.
· Helped create new billing forms to standardize documentation.
Assistant Export/Traffic Manager: Carolina Pork Industries, Rocky Mount, NC
Oversaw all export activity. Generated documentation for customs.
· Verified orders and arranged deliveries.
· Handled freight bills and improved export shipping documentation.
· Located new carriers with a significantly reduced price.
Prior experience in Customer Service and Retail Management and Accounts Receivable.
· Professional development includes extensive corporate-training in project management.
Expertise includes Microsoft Project, Excel and Word.
Volunteer Coordinator: Special Olympics Spring Session.
Click here to Project Manager (Banking) in word