903 Crution Way
Colorado Springs, CO 80239
Banking/Finance Clerical/Customer Service
Proven record of successfully managing staff including filling work schedules, managing conflicts, and filling in when required. Ability to ensure smooth operations of bank facilities including adherence to procedures, assisting customers with applications and forms, and reviewing coworkers for accuracy avoiding delays in processing. Received consistently outstanding performance evaluation ratings and received employee of the month on numerous occasions. Extensive background in customer service, cashiering, supervision, and all aspects of client relations. Dedicated Banking Supervisor/Personal Banker whose recognized by upper-level management and customers for prompt service, solving banking issues in a courteous and helpful manner, enthusiastic personality and making customers feel comfortable and attended to.
Areas of Proficiency
• People- and customer-centric with ability to discover creative solutions and troubleshoot problems.
• Effective team player, yet equally effective working solo.
• Life-long learner with ability to reach goals.
• Detail oriented and organized.
• Persisted to manage a special auditing/trouble-shooting project at bank branch. Researched and developed a successful solution to cash-overs and resolved all outstanding issues resulting in accurate records.
• Received Outstanding Achievement Award for significant contribution to the success of Denver Bank 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999
CHECKING BANK, Denver, Colorado
1990 – Present
1999 – Present
1994 – 1998
Teller/Supervisor – Part Time
1993 – 1994
1988 – 1993
Click here to Supervisor (Banking) in word