Melissa E. Cousins
4887 Emerson Road
Georgetown, LA 71432
Dynamic leader seeks positin in technology management in the construction industry.
· Suber IT management background.
· Built IT infrastructure to increase revenue by 400%.
· Authored business plan that facilitated record growth.
· Expert in change management. Designed plan to grow company by double in less than a year.
· Experienced in motivational leadership.
Chief Information Officer: Maximus Development, Inc., Georgetown, LA
Directed information management strategy for five departments.
· Managed operations and systems development.
· Successfully implemented IT infrastructure into South American market.
· Founded business effectiveness strategy team.
· Formulated e-commerce vision for marketing team.
· Developed internet sites to coordinate efforts between divisions.
VP, Information Technology: Maximus Development, Inc., Georgetown, LA
Designed global network infrastructure IT plan.
· Saved the company 35% in long distance fees.
· Developed tracking solution for thousands of contracts.
· Designed IT solutions for three major urban markets.
Director, Information Services: Maximus Development, Inc., Georgetown, LA
Led architecture of a national IT infrastructure. Coordinated with COO to determine long-term plan.
· Administered systems installation.
· Lowered costs by 35% by standardization of equipment.
Director, Technical Services: Delta Integration Services, Georgetown, LA
Managed installation of IT services. Reported directly to CEO.
· Authored business plan to grow revenue 50% in first year.
· Built infrastructure systems for IT clients.
· Directed support of several Fortune 500 corporations.
· Hired 100 employees saving over one million in recruiting fees.
· Designed a call center for timely customer support.
Regional Director, Technical Service: CompUSA, Georgetown, LA
Managed all IT services for a five-state region.
· Developed company’es technical service operations. Responsible staffinc and financing seven service facilities.
· Directed installations for large corporations. Highest profit margin in territory.
· Promoted from position after from management position.
· Beat sales quotas by 30%.
Served as Technical Manager for United States Air Force in global locations.
· Supervised 25 technical personnel in prototype division.
· Developed automated database.
· Twice awarded as Manager of the Month.
· University of Louisiana, BS degree Electrical Engineering.
· Technology Executive Program
· National Management Association
· Society for Technology Managers