Construction superintendents are responsible for supervising construction projects. They supervise the staff and monitor their progress. They ensure that the quality of work is according to the set standards. They also write payrolls for the workers. They write daily progress reports and maintain record of daily activities to be reviewed by the authorities and clients.
Construction Superintendent Resume Format
167 Stafford Hollow Rd,
Manson, MA 01018
Phone: (430) 659865
looking for the position of construction Superintendent in a rewarding environment.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Eight years experience of working as the construction superintendent
• Extensive Experience of supervising staff and monitoring their performance for optimal results.
• Completed many small and big construction projects.
Career Experience/Job History:
Simon Construction Corp., MA
• Assignment of duties to the staff members and their supervision
• Checking to see if the work done and procedures followed are appropriate and in accordance with the set standards.
• Writing daily progress reports and recording the amount of material used.
• Preparing payrolls for the staff members.
Charles Construction Agency, MA
• Preparing payrolls for the staff.
• Conducting staff meetings to set daily goals
• Coordinating with the clients to enlist their demands and to ensure their satisfaction.
• Won the Employee of the Year Award in 2002.
• Received wide appreciations from the clients for the quality of work and completion of work on time.
University of Boston, Bachelors in Civil Engineering.
Incoming search terms:
- construction superintendent resume templates
- resume templates for construction superintendent
- free construction superintendent resume samples