Loretta R. Toohey
4143 Arthur Avenue
Freeport, IL 61032
Business professional with expert knowledge of all reception and office administration.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Adept at managing competing tasks without compromising quality.
• Highly organized and efficient.
• Customer Service
• Multi-Line Telephones
• Process Improvement • Planning & Management
• Office Inventory
• Business Correspondence
• Scheduling and Calendaring
• Administrative Support
2001 – Present
Receptionist / Administrative Support
Provide first point of contact for busy construction firm. Ensure smooth functioning of busy switchboard while managing all office correspondence.
• Oversee procurement for office supplies.
• Soothe angry and stressed clients with professionalism and tact.
• Prepare complex legal contracts and confidential reports.
1995 – 2001
Receptionist / Telephonist
Provided excellent company representation for company by using professional, personable manner in all office and client interactions.
• Managed two secretaries in all office procedures including calendaring and scheduling busy office.
• Managed to keep office supplies fully stocked.
• Used outstanding communication skills for person-to-person interactions and on the telephone.
HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION
1990 – 1994
Corporate / Customer Service Officer
1993 – 1994
Provided excellent customer service to clients over the telephone in call-center operation.
• Improved company’s image through professionalism and personable phone mannerisms.
• Soothed angry customer to ensure client retention.
Education & Professional Development
ST. LOUIS UNIVERSITY
B.S., Business Administration
MS Word • MS Excel • MS Outlook
click here to Receptionist (Construction) in word