4 Colorado Blvd
Denver, CO 80018
Expert with Lotus Notes, Word, Access, Excel, Photoshop, and proprietary recruiting software. Provide excellent service to client and employees. Maintain positive client relations through understanding client needs and interviewing and assigning appropriate personnel.
HCC LLC, Denver, CO
1999 – Present
Consultant Staffing Manager
• Improved placement rates in unsatisfied clients by 90% in four months.
• Developed strong marketing campaigns to improve potential employee candidates.
• Managed staff of 30 recruiters and staffing coordinators.
• Coordinated, promoted, and organized events at career fairs, including presenting to students in various majors, interviewing prospective employees, and matching the most qualified candidates with particular jobs.
• Proactively called clients to understand issues and resolve problems early in the process.
ACCOUNTING SUPERVISION, INC., Aurora, CO
1995 – 1997
Regional Supervisor and Recruiter
• Recruited, interviewed, evaluated, and placed accounting staff to over 20 accounting firms.
• Trained and initiated seminars for new accounting staff to accelerate quickly into various accounting companies.
• Processed New Hire paperwork and served as liaison between consultants, company and clients.
• Assisted with the overall administrative operations of the accounting companies including office and staff management.
FJSB Supporting Services, Littleton, CO
1989 – 1991
• Conducted background checks and positively identified viable candidates for various marketing jobs.
• Oversaw budget to actual time worked on by staffing employees in salary paid jobs. Reconciled timesheets with hours worked and projects completed on client work site.
• Provided fitness and nutrition counseling to staffing employees at marketing companies to improve employee health and overall performance.
• Provided career counseling and effectively motivated consultations to employees on marketing assignments.
University of Denver, Denver, CO
Bachelor of Arts, Human Resource Management
University of Colorado, Denver, CO
Diploma, Office Administration