Creative professionals work in various jobs. There are numerous opportunities for professionals in creative fields. Creative professionals can work as creative directors, art directors, artists, set designers, production managers etc. To be a successful creative professional one should have unique abilities. The ability to constantly innovate and think out of the box is important for success in creative field. Creative professionals are also hired for event management. Given here is a Creative Professional Resume which is helpful for applying to different creative jobs like Creative Artist, Art director, Set Designers and Actors.
Creative Professional Resume Format
235 North East Lane,
Wetlands, MA 027594
Looking for a job as a creative director in leading advertising agency or film production unit.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Experience in organizing with promotional events.
• Good creative skills and out of the box thinking ability.
Hawaii State University, Masters of Arts – Intermedia
University of California, Bachelors of Arts – Intermedia
Career Experience/Job History:
Arzoo Advertising Agency
• Interacting with clients to understand their business needs
• Conceptualize and implement unique ideas for product promotions.
• Organize product promotional events.
AllWell Advertisement Consultants
• Primary job responsibility is to suggest various methods of advertising to the clients.
• Job involved Create advertising strategies and plans.
• Overseeing various advertisement campaigns for the clients.
• Received gold medal in the graduation.
Incoming search terms:
- creative resumes using promotional products
- dental professional resume creative
- sample qualifications creativity masters