Eric R. Foster
431 Ferguson Street
Boston, MA 01740
Intuitive and Results-Oriented Customer Service Representative
· Experience in high-pressure, deadline-driven environments.
· Earned reputation as leader by improving efficiency.
· Computer skills include: Microsoft Office and Remedy.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Invoicing / Collections
Prompt turnaround time
TARCOM – Boston, MA
2003 to Present
Customer Service Representative
Provided customer service for household goods manufacturer. Handled order processing, account resolution and payments.
DK ENERGY – Boston, MA
1991 to 2003
Customer Support Representative (2000 to 2003)
Served over 500 customer inquiries weekly. Insured governmental compliance. Helped new employees set up personnel. Assisted in 24-hour call center operations.
· Worked with project managers and programmers on product transmission.
· Chaired weekly meetings to provide managers with administrative information.
Customer Support Representative (1999 to 2000)
Insured availability of information to customers. Helped with Y2K transition.
· Created records to ensure regulatory compliance.
· Chaired weekly meeting to interface with managers.
Report Distribution Representative (1995 to 1999)
Generated and distributed computer reports. Responsible for $1 million annual administrative budget.
· Ordered in bulk and reduced costs by 10%.
Scheduling Representative (1991 to 1995)
Worked across departments to coordinate jobs and scheduling. Provided scheduling information for monthly payroll. Compiled and delivered reports to management.
MARIN COLLEGE – Boston, MA