64 Ruppert Darive
Lyme, CT 94588
Business Leadership Profile
Motivated, goal-oriented professional with experience leading teams of 25+ employees. Able to provide energetic and dynamic direction to staff. Skilled communicator committed to meeting and exceeding company objectives. Exceptionally skilled at leading training seminars including the development of training materials.
• Able to supervise and provide career coaching.
• Able to deliver quality and useful reports.
• Experience managing financial operations for call center.
Microsoft Office and Excel and banking/accounting software.
Vantage Wireless, Lyme, CT
1999 – Present
Supervisor, Customer Service
• Directed teams of customer service representatives to exceed expectations.
• Improved response time and handled escalated matters.
• Analyzed personnel statistics and recommended promotions.
• Provided coaching for career development.
• Trained supervisors on new software.
Senior Customer Relations Specialist
• Used negotiation skills to rescue accounts.
• Developed company-wide training procedures.
• Helped department manager with training and scheduling.
• Exceeded account retention goals by 110%
• Received Employee of the Quarter for account retention.
• Earned Customer Service Appreciation Award for high customer service rating.
Hogroup/Opportunity Personnel, Hartford, CT
1998 – 1999
Special Projects Consultant for Northeastern Bank & Trust
Developed training program for deposit operations; led training for new and existing employees.
Axis Technologies Cellular, Lichfield, CT
1997 – 1998
1997 – 1998
Technical Support Representative
Led training groups for support employees to train them in use of company software and in-house computer programs.
1997 – 1997
Carrier Relations Analyst
Robert Jones Account Temporaries, Hartford, CT
1997 – 1997
Wintonbury Bank & Trust, Wintonbury, CT
1995 – 1997
1996 – 1997
ATM Services Representative
Resolved escalated customer disputes; monitored and trained entire region on compliance issues; investigated fraud-related matters.
1995 – 1996
Deposit Services Representative
Resolved discrepancies; worked with bank’s attorney as liasion for company; developed a written manual for new hires to study.
Connecticut Real Estate Services, Hendron, CT
1995 – 1995
Personal Assistant to Office Manager
Utilized MLS database to market and research properties.
Issacson, Inc., Lyme, CT
1994 – 1995
Assistant Sales Representative for Commercial Real Estate Company
Borso, Hendron, CT
1992 – 1994
Real Estate Legal Secretary
Relocation Services, Norwalk, CT
Assistant in Real Estate Service
CS Securities, Harrison, NY
• Managing Multiple Priorities
• Results Based Leadership
• Time Management
• Responding to Conflict
click here to Customer Service Supervisor in Word
Incoming search terms:
- ece assistant resume sample
- bank fraud resume
- objective statement for resume for assistant bank manager
- how to word an objective on a customer service supervisor
- customer service supervisor seasoned resume
- customer service supervisor resume
- customer service supervisor objectives
- career objective of a banker
- career objective of a bank officer
- career objective of a bank manager