Juan L. Collin
3275 Pearl Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Experienced professionl with excellent customer service and sales skills.
• Comfortable in pressure situations.
• Able to deal with difficult customer diplomatically.
• Able to meet deadlines and work with changing goals.
• Dedicated and hardworking.
• Work with diverse populations to build trust.
• Saved company $35,000+ in dispute resolution.
• Awarded Employee of the Year.
• Started travel agency from ground up.
• Arranged travel for individuals and groups. 100% customer satisfaction rating.
SALES and MARKETING:
• Developed innovative marketing campaign to increase revenue y 46%. Made over $10,000 in bookings each week.
• Worked well with business leaders to earn referrals.
• Analyzed business conditions to respond to changing market.
• Handled all daily operations including taxes and billing.
Gold Travel, Sacramento, CA
1999 – Present
Vacation Planning Support Specialist
Howard Corporate Consulting Group, Davis, CA
1998 – 1999
Rocklin Travel, Sacramento, CA
1997 – 1998
Cielo Travel, Sacramento, CA
1990 – 1997
Genius Travel, Sacramento, CA
1982 – 1990
Crowne Travel, Sacramento, CA
1979 – 1982
Sax Travel, Sacramento, CA
1978 – 1979
Regional Travel School, Sacramento, CA
Mex-Am Destinations, Sacramento, CA
Jasper Business School, Sacramento, CA
Various continuing education courses
Member, Travel Agents of America
Treasurer, Chamber of Commerce