Dental assistant plays a vital role in oral health profession. Dental assistant with excellent skills are now having high demand. These assistants can work for Dentists, Orthodontists, Oral health professions and Oral Surgeons. They are responsible for maintaining and preparing dental instruments.
Dental assistant keep and collect records of the history of patient. They prepare dental materials such as cements, composite, dental materials and impression materials. He or she is also responsible for preventing and managing the emergencies of medical. Responsible for other duties as assigned.
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Objective: Want to obtain a position of entry level dental assistant where I can use my professional experience with patients.
- Able to create energetic, challenging and fun work environment that is very important for patient care.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Able to take quick decision.
- Excellent ability to take care of patients.
- Having excellent cooperative working relationships with co-workers, customers, patients and clients.
- Able to do other duties as assigned.
Previous Work Experience:
Some dental clinic, IA
- Responsible for taking X-rays and process X-rays under the direction of dentists.
- Restoration and impression materials are prepared.
- Done various other dental office duties.
- Also responsible for applying topical anesthetics to gums.
- Responsible for other duties such as billing, scheduling appointments of patients, keeping record of treatments, receiving payments and many more.
High School Diploma, Boston
Incoming search terms:
- entry level dental assistant resume
- dental assistant internship resume
- entry level dental hygienist resume
- dental assistant entry level resume
- sample entry level dental assistant resume
- dental internship resume sample
- entry level dental assistant resume sample
- entry level dental assistant summary
- dental assistant entry level resume sample
- resume for entry level dental assistant