Paul J. Bullins
2730 Davis Court, Percy, IL , Percy, IL 62272 / Tel# (618) 965-4101 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Human Resources
Human Resources Manager with internatinal experience at the executive level. Proven ability to lead and develop global human resources departments to facilitate mergers, downsizing, and turnarounds. Able to create and execute operations improvements and executive-level training programs. Have led Human Resource support operations for over 4000. M.B.A. in International Management, M.S. in HR Management.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
§ Human Resources
§ Benefits and CompensationAdministration
§ Management Training
§ Wage Analysis
§ Organizational Assessments
§ 401-K Administration
§ Problem Solving
§ Project Management
§ Grievance Proceedings
§ Educational Seminars
§ Cost Controls
§ Employee Retention
§ Policy and Development
Wellingford ManagemenT, Percy, IL
1998 – Present
Director, Human Resources
Manage human resources for over 5000 employees. Responsible for leading the international executive develoment program.
· Oversee an executive assessment program. Executives improve knowledge assessments by 40% after training.
· Developed all human resources functions for an office with 100 employees.
wellingford Management, Percy, IL
1996 – 1998
Directed recruiting for executive positions in corporations around the globe. Cultivated strong relationships with client organizations.
· Assessed over 15 applicants per day matching them to client’s criteria.
· Facilitated networking with use of annual gatherings.
nyr Business Associates, Percy, IL
1993 – 1996
Director of Personnel
Streamlined HR department by eliminating redundancies. Generated personnel manuals for entire company.
· Partnered with management to improve communication.
· Trained staff to handle hiring process.
· Taught monthly seminars to educate employees.
crm International, Chicago, IL.
1985 – 1993
Human Resource Manager
Led HR department for global organization with 200 employees. Redesigned HR program to facilitate improvements and reduced costs.
· Led MBA recruitment program.
· Executed a staff training program to improve skills.
KJM Associates, Chicago, IL
1980 – 1985
Supported the director of human resources in payroll and benefits. Improved communication between workforce and management.
· Led consolidation of payroll department and saved 25% in cost reductions.
· Taught employment seminars to reorient employees after major reorganization.
· Managed a software conversion which reduced overtime by 35%.
World Management Concepts, Inc., Chicago, IL
1978 – 1980
Hired to recruite talented graduates for entry-level positions.
· Improved new employee orientation program.
· Consistently beat quotas by over 10%.
University of Chicago, Chicago, IL.
Executive MBA (International Management), 1995
Illinois State University, Champaign, IL
Master of Science (Management – Human Resources), 1978
Northwestern College, Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Arts (Psychology), 1974
Society for Human Resource Management, Member
Baltimore Area HR Professionals, Vice-President
American Association of Human Resource Managers, Member
International Business Professionals, Member
Baltimore College, School of Management, Guest Lecturer
Incoming search terms:
- sample resume for mba lecturer post
- mba lecturer resume samples
- mba hr lecturer resume sample
- mba lecturer resume sample
- resume for lecturer in mba
- resume format for lecturer in mba
- sample resume for mba lecturer
- best resume for director of human resources
- best human resources director resumes
- director of human Resources resumes