Diane J. Gardner
3782 Scheuvront Drive
Centennial, CO 80112
Real Estate Director with expertise in domestic and international commercial real estate. Proven ability to manage all aspects of real estate operations such as banking, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and travel. Background includes leasing, sales, and acquisitions.
HALL INTERNATIONAL, Denver, CO
Director, 1998 – Present
Responsible for real estate portfolio consisting of 200 properties across the United States. Facilitate financial approval for projects and maintain relationships with senior client business leaders
· Sold over 100 properties and oversaw the leasing of 50 properties.
· Spearheaded negotiations for a 50,000 square foot construction project.
· Created training manuals to teach managers how to review leases.
FONG, INC., Denver, CO
Manager, 1978 – 1998
Managed a vast portfolio consisting of international and domestic properties. Point-of-contact between corporate headquarters and on-site landlords. Supervised personel and worked with legal counsel.
· Generated $10 million for the firm in under five years.
· Assisted corporate acquisition team to conduct due diligence and review properties.
· Negotiated over 200 property leases each year.
FELIX BANK, Denver, CO
Legal Assistant, 1976 – 1978
Reviewed and processed all legal documentation including IRS tax levies, wage garnishments, and court orders.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE
UNIVERSITY OF Denver
B.S., International Business – Management, 1994
Bachelor of Arts
Certificate -Lawyer’s Assistant Program
Licensed Real Estate Broker – State of Colorado
Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR) – International Association of Corporate Real Estate Executives
International Association of Corporate Real Estate Executives (NACORE)