Christina J. Ware
3007 Overlook Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46268
• Use diplomacy and clinical knowledge to facilitate cooperation and client solutions.
• Superb written and oral communication.
• Direct caseworkers and office personnel.
• Created hiring procedures to recruit top candidates.
Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN
Masters, Social Work
• Addictive Families • Dysfunctional Behavior
• Family Dysfunction • Clinical Treatment of Families
• Social Work • Administration
• Legal Issues for Clinicians • Clinical Evaluation
• Solution Therapy • Death and Dying
Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
Bachelor of Science, Social Work
• Crisis Intervention • Community Support
• Group Therapy • Individual Therapy
• Family Structure • Abnormal Psychology
• Early Child Development
Ricks College, Rexburg, Idaho
Associate, General Education
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH & WELFARE, Craymore, Idaho
1992 – Present
• Case Manager–Child Protection, Juvenile Justice
• Investigations–Child Protection
• Probation Officer
• Supervising–Intern and Practicum Students
• Children’s Mental Health Clinician
CANYON SCHOOL, Wilton, Utah
1989 – 1992
• Supervised lock-down unit.
• Designed individual case plans.
• Taught life skills.
• Created new therapy programs to coordinate with local children’s mental health alliances.
• Volunteer, Utah State Hospital
Incoming search terms:
- resume format india
- indian legal resume samples
- indian lawyer resume sample
- lawyer resume format india
- sample lawyer resume india
- DIRECTOR OF SOCIAL SERVICES RESUME
- sample juvenile probation officer resume
- mental health case manager sample resume
- Indian lawyer cv sample
- case management mentalhealth resume sample