ERIC K. ECHEVARRIA
174 Terra Street
Custer, WA 98240
Executive Management Leader
· Over 10 years successful leadership.
· Ability to manage multiple locations and employees with high annual budgets.
· Led opening of 15 retail stores.
· Exceptional commuication skills with salespeople, customers, staff and contractors.
· Exceed yearly budget goals each year.
· Active leader in company training programs.
· Fluent in French and German.
· Proficient in all wordprocessing programs.
KENNISON FOOD / DRUG RETAILING
1995 to Present
Unit Director / Team Leader
Manage a 100,000 sq. ft store in busy urban area.
Administer all aspects of store openings including budgets and contract negotiations.
Lead management teams for five stores including budgets and annual performance evaluations. Provide mentoring and coaching.
New Construction Accomplishments:
· Brought to region three new stores.
· Opened facility three weeks ahead of schedule and $150,000 under budget.
· Reduced operating expenses by 15%.
Store Management Accomplishments:
· Currently at 130% of annual sales goal.
· Came in 2.5% under budget for operating expenses.
· Led inventory waste reduction team.
Mentorship and Leadership Accomplishments:
· Led team to beat budget expectations by 14% in first year.
· Led team development seminar.
· Chosen to direct company’s annual meeting.
Unit Director / Team Leader – Seattle, WA (April 1998 to March 2002)
Managed all daily operations of the 111,000 square foot store. Supervised 306 sales people.
· Delivered double digit store net income in first quarter.
· Raised annual net income by 35%.
· Grew store from $24 million to $43 million in two years.
Responsible for all operations of store. Supervised 121 employees.
· Exceeded budget expectations by 145%.
· Overachieving on budget allowed for maximum share payout.
Supported two separate locations and reduced costs by 24%.
1985 to 1995
Recruited as manager in just two years. Youngest store director in regions.
EDUCATION / TRAINING / CERTIFICATION
WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY – Pullman, WA
Bachelor of Business Administration Program – Emphasis on Finance
· Leadership Development
· Coaching Teams
· Diversity Training
· Advanced Leadership
· Workman’s Compensation
Board of Directors
CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Former Member / Vice President
Former Member Advisory Board / School of Trustees