Paul A. Thompson
957 Hurry Street, Winchester, VA 22601 / Tel# (540) 327-9265 Email: [email protected]
Expert truck driver with perfect safety record. Certified in handling hazardous materials. Five awards for safety and speed. Proven track record of scheduling. Working knowledge of roads across the country.
· Tractor Operation
· Safety Standards
· Security Laws
· Loading and Unloading
· Computer Proficiency
· Hazardous Waste Deliveries
· Warehouse Operations
COPELAND Corporation, Winchester, VA
2000 – Present
Certified truck driver and hazardous waste transport specialist. Compliant with all regulations and rules. Commended for safety record.
· Practice safe, defensive driving.
· Update training annually regarding federal regulations.
· Excellent relationships with colleagues and management.
CROSSCOUNTRY Resources, Winchester, VA
1997 – 2000
Loaded, delivered, and unloaded business freight for shipping company. Verified documentation and delivery schedules.
· Used new tracking system to identify system flaws.
· Safe record resulted in 28% decrease in delivery time.
· Performed vehicle maintenance.
· Maintained accurate records and delivery schedules.
STOCKdale Corporation, Winchester, VA
1996 – 1997
Delivered fragile materials to warehouse shelves. Managed inventory.
· Pioneered company safety checklist which resulted in 14% fewer injuries.
· Designed a shelving map to increase efficiency.
· Performed forklift maintenance.
High School Diploma, 1996
Winchester High School, Winchester, VA
Commercial Drivers License, Class A, Virginia
HAZMAT, Hazardous Materials Transporter
Incoming search terms:
- federal inventory management specialist resume
- school bus driver resume
- school bus driver resume examples
- truck driver resume summary
- school bus driver resume samples