With a lot of toxic wastes hazardous to both people and the environment, such as medical, chemical and non-biodegradable wastes, to mention some, Waste Treatment Engineers design and implement processes for effective waste treatment and safe disposal using engineering and chemistry principles. A resume as a waste treatment engineer should include a portfolio of projects benefiting from eco-friendly waste management systems.
Waste Treatment Engineer Resume Format
Benito A. del Caprio
Redwood Rd., Salt Lake, Utah
Phone: (801) 988-9266
To work as an Environmental Engineer in a federal or state regulatory agency
Summary of Qualifications
* 8 years of experience in a large multination firm first as sanitation engineering before specializing as a waste treatment Engineer.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Career Experience / Job History
2002 – Present: Environmental Engineering Consultant, Civil Infrastructure, Bechtel
* Coordinate with the lead civil engineers in maintaining environment-friendly waste treatment facilities in compliance with government regulations
* Examine and analyze existing waste treatment facilities to ascertain their efficiency, safety and compliance to government regulations.
* Inspect identified construction sites and design blueprints to evaluate the implementation of suitable waste management systems.
* Design and implement approved procedures in managing waste
* Predict movement patterns of sewage water-flow (runoff and flooding, evaluate adverse effects and design corrective and preventive measures
* Document inspections results and proposed remediation projects to implement safe waste treatment
* Project portfolio available on request
* Received commendations from the rotary club of Salt Lake in 2009 for a good job in the county’s waste management system
2004: Passed board exams to become a Professional Engineer
1997 – 2002: Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, MIT, Boston, MA