Beverly P. Carleton
3098 Ash Street
Dallax, TX 75240
EXECUTIVE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROFESSIONAL
Optimistic, goal-driven, creative professional with a demonstrated track record of leading business growth and improving operational efficiencies. Over a decade of success in world-class IT organizations. Proactive and mentoring manager with strong leadership ability. Expert knowledge in:
New Business Planning
Profit and Loss
· Led new business ventures for five global corporations.
· Over a decade of success in selling IT solutions to company executives.
· Successful tenure as General Manager for Fortune 100 organizations.
· Cultivated and increased market share through utilizing abilities in product development, sales, and life-cycle management.
· Lead and direct all global marketing activities. Successfully negotiate strategic partnerships and contract negotiations for virtual storage solutions.
· Responsible for over $700 million in accounts.
· Motivate global team of 1500 associates through motivational training and award programs to regularly beat sales objectives.
Vice President/General Manager
· Maintained Profit and Loss responsibility for leading start-up venture negotiations with major computer and technology corporations.
· Managed all training for team of 300 associates.
CSD Computer Developers
Vice President – Services and Support
· Directed change management of international call centers. Successfully achieved a 300% increase in call volume in under three years through leading the movement to outsourcing.
· Managed and trained 150 employees and managed a $150 million annual operating budget.
Director – Worldwide Customer Services
· Surpassed sales objectives by 200% throughout tenure.
· Recruited team of 50 sales and marketing professionals.
National Accounts Manager – Alliance Marketing Division
· Managed global partnerships with top networking and computer platform companies. Yielded $150 million in annual revenue.
· Increased market share of company by 30%.
Senior Product Manager – Workstation Products Division
Corporate Financial Advisor – World Headquarters
District Sales Support Manager – Americas Field Operations
· Directed all internaltional life-cycle management operations from the development center.
· Exceeded margin objectives by 10% on $600 million in international sales.
Master of Business Administration – International Business
Bachelor of International Business – Minor in Economics
Texas Technical Institute