Evelyn A. Brown
2970 Cecil Avenue
Business professional with two decades of excellence in office administration and management. Qualifications include:
• Executive Office Management • Customer Communication
• General Accounting • Special Project Management
• Corporate Office Operations • Confidential Correspondence
• Information Management Systems • Benefits Administration
• Property Management • Purchasing
• Microsoft Office
INGLESIDE HOMES, Chicago, IL
1997 – Present
Manage all office administration for large residential contractor. Handle all financial and personnel records including payroll, financial statements, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
* Created standard forms and templates to increase efficiency.
* Automated accounting/bookkeeping.
* Researched insurance options saving the company $50,000 per year.
DEUCE CORPORATION, Chicago, IL
1994 – 1997
Helped set-up all office administration for this start-up company.
* Automated the entire accounting and filing system.
* Hired and trained support staff.
JJM CORPORATION, Chicago, IL
1982 – 1994
Was responsible for real estate management for company’s acquisitions. Hired support staff and maintained financial records.
* Reviewed investor prospect information.
* Filled out all loan applications and negotiated contracts.
* Managed construction projects from start to finish.
Williams and Moore, LAWYERS, Chicago, IL
1980 – 1982
Transcribed all legal documents and correspondence. Handled finances including accounts payable and receivable, legal documentation and tax reporting.
American Business Woman’s Association – Past President
ILLINOIS STATE UNIVERSITY
A.A.S., Office Administration
SOUTH CHICAGO UNIVERSITY
Seminars in business application, employment law, office administration