Junior B. Gill
1619 Sunrise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Energetic and goal-oriented professional with expert knowledge of commercial real estate.
• Identify market opportunities and negotiate sales.
• Proven ability to manage commercial real estae portfolios.
• Expert knowledge of forecasting and preparing financial reports.
• Automated computer systems to coordinate all reporting between central and satellite offices.
• Cultivate relationships with key clients.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Expert financial analysis and management.
• Motivational leader.
• Standardized hiring and training procedures..
• Boosted morale with award program.
Herbert Commercial Real Estate, Inc.
1995 – Present
President, Owner and Principal Broker
• Manage all aspects of commercial real estate operations including sales, leasing, representation, and property management.
Ralph Equity, Inc., Las Vegas, NV
1993 – 1994
Sales and Leasing Manager
• Leased suburgan office parks.
Timiny Real Estate, Inc.
1991 – 1993
Vice President of Real Estate Leasing
• Provided commercial property management services for over 300 properties.
Desert View Enterprises, Inc.
1982 – 1990
Account Representative, Director of Leasing, Executive Vice President
• Developed commercial and retail properties.
B.S., Business Administration
Alpha College of Real Estate
Principles of Real Estate, Real Estate Appraisal, Law, and Management.
Desert View Community College
Principles of Brokerage, TODA, Office Leasing Seminars.
Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR)
Certified Office Marketing Specialist.
• Team Player Award for Leadership, Read Commercial Properties. 1992
• Desert View Board of Realtors, Member.
• Chamber of Commerce, Membership Drive and Special Events Committee
Proficient in MS Office applications and specialized real estate software.
Incoming search terms:
- leasing manager resume sample
- leasing manager resume
- Commercial leasing manager resume format
- real estate executive resumes
- real estate president and ceo resume sample