This sample executive resume will give you a quickstart on building an effective and optimized resume for your job application. Visitors can feel free to customize and edit our sample executive resume as per their requirement for job application. We hope that our sample executive resume will go a long way in portraying your abilities and skillsets efficiently.
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Profile: A seasoned professional and effectual leader with a proven ability to exceed sales quotas:
- Four years of strong inside/outside sales experience
- Extensive cold calling experience
- Master of presentations
- Passion for gaining personal relationships with clients
- Powerful but gentle closing abilities
2001 – Present: Sales Professional: ABC Resorts
An international company and based in City XYZ that generates $160 Million annually. A market leader and fast-paced inside/outside sales company in vacation ownership industry, ABC Resorts employs over 6,000 people worldwide.
Organize meetings with new and established clients and perform sales presentations that provide clients with information about ABC Resorts. Follow up with owners to answer questions and resolve concerns. Entertain owners by hosting dinners and performing mass presentations. Generate referrals and build personal relationships with each client and close sales by signing contracts.
- Frequently earn recognition for top sales performance
- Rapidly advanced through positions and promoted to sales trainer
- Closed 20% – 30% of all deals
1999 – 2001: Sales Representative: XYZ Vacation Suites
A fast paced inside sales company in vacation ownership industry with over 20,000 employees and over $200 Million in annual revenues. Performed sales presentations and conducted property tours for clients. Followed up with clients to answer questions and generate referrals.
- Awarded top sales representative eight times in first year
- Broke company’s sales record in second year selling $1.2 – $1.5 Million in revenue each year
- Helped open City XYZ office
- Successful Closing and Upgrading Manager and Training Manager for up to fifteen man crews
1998 – 1999 Sales Representative/Clinic Coordinator ABC Animal Clinic
- Kept accurate, current computer records of inventory
- Successfully contacted City XYZ Home Owners Associations to broaden client base
- Handled all aspects of order taking and processing for the Mobile Animal Clinic
- Performed presentations to new and existing clients on pet pharmaceuticals
- Organized and styled advertising for successful vaccination clinics
Education Studied Communications, University of ABC at City ABC
Studied Communications, City DEF Community College
Completed over one hundred hours of sales training