John D. Daniels
435 Smith Drive
New York, NY 10001
Summary of Qualifications
• Expert knowledge of Programming and Technical Lead operations.
• Hard-working and detail-oriented.
• Exceptional problem solver.
• Expert ability to develop solutions to assist commercial operations in becoming more efficient, cutting costs, and improving data storage and dissemination.
• Operating Systems: OS/MVS, Windows 95/98/NT/SP, and UNIX.
• Database Tools: SYBASE, DB2, and VSAM.
• Development Tools: Microsoft Project, JBuilder,OS/MVS utilities and tools, UNIX utilities, PLATINUM, QMF, PANVALET, Endevor, NDM, FTP, Omegamon, TMON, BMC, Dreamweaver, Acrobat PhotoShop, and Popchart Server.
• Technologies: OOD, JSP, CORBA, CICS (Command Level), MQ-Series, and Microfocus.
JP Morgan Chase, New York, NY
1997 – Present
Develop and support financial applications for group.
• Lead developer for the redesign and migration to a new web platform.
• Maintain and support the central depository for funds performance and valuation data.
• Supported and redesigned web site which contains mutual fund performance data.
• Supported and maintained a mainframe-based Private Banking Information Sytem (PBIS)
Bank of New, York, New York, NY
1995 – 1997
Supported and oversaw functional enhancements of the Client Data Load System (CDL) which provided downloadable client data from a variety of hosting systems.
• Maintained the online aspects of the system. Developed multiple set-ups to incorporate business rules and program validation.
• Was responsible for all new database analysis and design.
SHC, New York, NY
1994 – 1995
Was responsibl for creating and supporting a system to allow versatile payment characteristics and input cash rates for a variety of short-term financial products.
• Performed all database design, coding, and testing of program.
Chase Manhattan Bank, New York, NY
1993 – 1994
Was responsible for creating a variety of programs which supported different financial applications.
• Handled all phases of the lifecycle of the project including consulting clients for specifications, coding and testing.
New York Polytechnic University
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
click here to Lead Developer (Finance) in word