William M. Miller
4594 Sand Fork Road
Logansport, IN 46947
• Expertise in international business project management.
• Superb knowledge of global business markets.
• Fluent in English and Japanese.
• Oversee capital budget modeling, resource planning, and cash flow forecasting for revenue improvement.
Logansport Financial, Logansport, IN
2001 – Present
Program Finance Manager
Oversee all financial operations for this large insurance and financial services company. Control financial forecasting, operational budgeting and resource planning.
• Designed tracking systems for finances and resources which saved company $25 million annually.
• Diagnosed risks assessment for senior management decision-makers.
• Conducted variance analysis reports and recommended corrective actions to senior management.
• Created risk/business value-evaluation models.
Ascent Electronics, Logansport, IN
1997 – 2001
Senior Business Analyst
Worked with sales and marketing teams to evaluate new business proposals, forecase cash flow, and interpret financial data.
• Consolidated tracking system to improve invoice turnover rate 150%.
• Analyzed local taxes and foreign currency regulation and proposed overseas operation business configuration to ensure compliance and accuracy.
• Executed analysis to develop revised profit projection and cost estimation.
NCA Incorporated, Bloomington, IN
1995 – 1997
International Finance Analyst
Reaponsible for analyzing energy market trends in Korea. Oversaw all financial operations and recommended annual sales strategic plan.
• Improved international communication and negotiated fair tax payments.
• Recomended contracting strategies.
Handel Corporation, Bloomington, IN
1992 – 1995
Supervised 40 personnel responsible for large equipment purchase contracts.
• Negotiated a $5 million contract for a joint venture deal.
• Introducted competition into solicitation process which leveled the playing field for project negotiation.
• Oversaw relocation of company to new state with lower taxes.
Project Management Institute (PMI)
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Technology Advanced Study Institute, Indianapolis, IN
International Business Training
National Education College, Washington, D.C.
World Bank and Foreign Loan Projects Operation Training