Gail G. Lee
3001 Hill Croft Farm Road, Oroville, CA
530-492-8012 ▪ firstname.lastname@example.org
FINANCIAL SERVICES PROFESSIONAL
Energetic and conscientious recent graduate with a desire to work in the financial/investment industry. Reputation for going the second mile and working iwth enthusiasm and professionalsim. Core areas of experience include:
§ Analytical, customer service, and problem solving skills.
§ Demonstrated track record of investigating and verifying information without supervision.
§ Valuable volunteer experience in fundraising and leadership.
Able to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
B.S.—Cum Laude, Business Administration
University of Southern california
§ Financial Management § Managerial Accounting
§ Quantitative Business Methods § Strategy
§ Business Statistics § Macro and Micro Economics
Honors Thesis Project: “Managing People”
Led fundraiser for local soup kitchen to fund three months worth of food.
Worked in food industry and gained valuable experience in daily deposits, bank statement reconciliations, and month-end closings..
Vice President of fraternity with 70+ members. Learned management and team building skills to execute tasks and lead smooth operations.
Taught seminars to incoming freshman regarding campus life issues such as alcohol abuse and hazing.
Mentored remedial reading students for Seaside Elementary.
Incoming search terms:
- sample resume for fresh graduates with no experience
- sample resume of a fresh graduate with no experience
- resume for fresh graduates with no experience
- sample resume for business administration graduate
- sample resume for fresh graduates
- resume for fresh accounting graduate without experience
- sample resume fresh graduate business administration
- sample resume for fresh graduate
- sample resume format for fresh graduates
- sample resume for fresh graduates of business administration