The sample lifeguard resume given here focuses on the applicant’s ability to relate to the public, protect them, and oversee safety. This sample lifeguard resume is easily readable and important points such as skills and experience are easily seen with bullets. Easily create your resume for the post of lifeguard with the help of this lifeguard resume example.
456 Bridge Lane
Centerville, USA 34576,
To continue life guarding not only for others but also for myself because I feel that its most challenging job and more important life guarding saves lives of people.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- 6+ years of experience.
- Ability to explain, demonstrate and clarify to others within well established policies.
- Ability to follow specific instructions and respond to simple requests.
- Ability to extend an hospitable attitude toward visitors and customers at the pool, assuring they will have a safe and enjoyable stay.
- Great ability to react quickly and calmly in emergencies.
- Knowledge of effective lifesaving techniques.
- Knowledge advanced and basic swimming strokes.
- Knowledge methods and procedures of swimming pool operations.
- Effective teaching techniques and practices.
High School Diploma, Texas University (1995)
Successful completion of Ocean Rescue Certification Course (1996)
CPR and First Aid Certification course (1997)
Ohio Country club, Minneapolis, MN, (2001-Present)
Senior Swimming Pool Life Guard
- Monitored pool area for violations and potential hazardous situations.
- Assisted in maintaining pool and recreation areas.
- Supervised and assisted with instructional programs.
- Instructed all levels on stroke technique.
- Answered a wide variety of calls and complaints involving disorderly conduct, automobile accidents, theft and similar activities.
- Designed and taught in-service lifeguard training.
- Supervised lifeguards and staff.
- Recruited and organized city children for annual city-wide meet.
Excellence Hotels & Towers, Minneapolis, MN (1997-2001)
Swimming Pool Life Guard
- Maintained order and discipline among swimmers and other persons at the hotel pool.
- Corrected and reported unsafe conditions to property manager.
- Managed the daily operations of the pool.
- Examined injured individuals, administer first aid.
- Tested and maintained water quality.
- Performed facility clean up and maintenance.
- Responsible for safety of participants.
- Performed related work as required.
Incoming search terms:
- lifeguard sample resume
- resume bullet points for lifeguard
- Simple resume for hotel facilites maintenance
- great ocean rescue resume examples
- lifegurad bullet points
- mwr LIFEGUARD NCO bullets
- resume for lifeguard captain
- resume templates free with bullet points and format words with categories