The purpose of sample zoning manager resume is to help you get an interview. This sample zoning manager resume is your selling document. This sample resume shows your prospective employer that you are the person that they are looking for.
This zoning manger resume example will definitely impress the hiring manager enough so you get the interview.With help of this sample zoning manager resume create an impressive resume for the post of zoning manager.
336 W, Chugalug Way,
Sentinel, WL 33666,
Seeking a position of zoning manager where over 8 years of experience will add value to operations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- principles and practices of engineering and physical design.
- zoning regulations and other applicable laws, rules and ordinances.
- principles, practices and techniques of community planning and zoning.
- managing and administering planning programs to include financial and personnel resources.
- written and oral communication.
- utilizing computer systems and applications, personal computers, networked systems.
- resolve operational, procedural and personnel problems.
- conduct technical research on economic, sociological and planning problems.
- interpret zoning requirements and objectives to interest groups and the general public.
M.B.A in Environmental Planning
University of Minnesota Winona, MN (1991)
Bachelor of Science
University of Minnesota Winona, MN (1988)
Zoning Manager (1996-2001)
American Tower Corp – Woburn, MA
- Prepared documents, reports, studies dealing with a wide range of zoning issues.
- Managed and prioritized development vendors, field agent’s and other contractor activities to meet weekly and monthly entitlement.
- Ensured completeness of all necessary zoning applications.
- Provided guidance to company on clients acceptable lease terms.
- Organized and conducted presentations for neighborhood meetings.
Zoning Manager (1991-1995)
The Lyle Company – Rancho Cordova, CA
- Collected data for studies through use of surveys, interviews and other sources.
- Reviewed all lease exhibits, zoning drawings, and construction drawings.
- Assisted in and coordinates activities and programs with other planning & zoning divisions.
- Developed business cases for the acceptance of agreements that do deviate from standard business and legal terms.
- Prepared work schedules and assignments which may include approving vacations and time off.