Health care assistant is responsible for helping patients as well as seniors or doctors during treatments. They work under the direction of physician and other higher position. They carry all primary and basic duties as assigned by doctors and seniors. Taking care of patient is most important duty for them that include medication, checking condition and progress of patient, taking X-ray, helping them to move from one place to other place and many others.
They also keep record of patients’ condition, their progress and difficulties regarding to healthcare. Making documentation is also another duty for the health care or assistant healthcare. Sometimes they play role of receptionist where they manage appointments of patients with doctor and answers telephone calls.
8634, West 84 Street,
Lebanon, MA 9371,
Objective: Looking for a challenging and interesting position of health assistant where I can work with my previous experience of patient care for provide better service for better carrier.
- Very friendly, kind and helpful nature.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Able to provide all basic help to patient.
- Ability to help doctors during operation.
- Excellent knowledge of documentation and recording patients’ care, progress and difficulties with them.
- Able to take X-ray and checking blood pressure.
Previous work experience:
Jacksonville Beach Dental, Jacksonville
Worked as Dental Assistant
- Responsible for patients’ contact including deductibles and copays.
- Provide four handed chair help for dentist.
- Other duties of insurance and billing also did.
- Also taken X-rays.
- Ordered all the suppliers needed for clinic.
- Set all the procedures and prepared patients for treatment.
- Done other duties as assigned.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Worked as Nursing Assistant
- Done basic duties and patient care duties.
- Helped patient in shaving, bathing, dressing, shopping, feeding, oral care and simple wound care.
- Manage appointments of patients.
- Provide entertainment for patients by managing various short programs.
- Provide medicines to patients on timely manner.
Education: Vocational Degree in Nursing, Wake Technical Community College, Boston.
License: State level nursing license.
Other Activities: Singing, Playing and Mimicry.