Health professional is the position which is involved in a major role in healthcare. They design various pharmacological tortures. As this is important and leading position is responsible for all the management and supervisory duties as assigned. He or she provide direct and indirect supervision and completes all duties of director in absence of him.
Health professional is responsible for managing all medication and giving excellent nursing care to the patients. Kind heart, basic knowledge of nursing, time management skills, quick decision making skills etc are important for this position.
1984, West 47 Street,
Carlisle, YA 09587,
Objective: Looking for this leading position of health professional in health care where I can use my previous nursing experience to give better service for health care.
- Excellent management level skills related to health care.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Very good ability to solve the problems within a time.
- Very much interested in public health care services.
- Able to work under pressure and independently.
- Proficient with computer skills such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and computer languages such as Java, ASP.net and Oracle.
Previous work experience:
Interfaith Services, New York
Public Health Care Nurse
- Developed excellent community relation via communicating and networking with the resource agencies.
- Responsible for providing direct and indirect supervision of program health.
- Manage all the medication and provide excellent and skilled nursing care.
- Responsible for designing and conducting orientation classes.
- Also provide training for new staff of volunteer nurses and aides.
- Provide help for Program Manager and Director.
- In absence of director, responsible for completing the duties of director as needed.
Crawford County Health Department, Westin
Health Education Consultant
- Responsible for designing various programs to speak about the assessment needs.
- Some programs like health education programs were organized.
- Secured some funding and directed community health needs assessment.
- Managed some assessment that gives 75% improvement.
- Responsible for writing or making sheets of monthly press releases and newsletters.
Master’s Degree in Business Management, New York University
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, New York University
License: State level nursing license