The purpose of this sample nurse LVN resume is to secure your interview for the position of nurse LVN that you wish to fill. This sample nurse LVN resume is designed to give the best impression of your career. This nurse LVN resume example highlights your skills, experience, abilities, and education to get an employer’s favorable first impression.
45 Maple Drive,
San Diego, CA,
Seeking a position as nurse LVN in a reputed health care environment where I can apply my knowledge, abilities and experience to perform the satisfactory duties of nurse LVN.
* Ability to work competently without constant instruction from others.
* Ability to complete the task accurately every time.
* Ability to maintain accuracy even in stressful and emergency situations.
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
* Ability to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
Family Health Centers of San Diego – Lemon Grove, CA
Licensed Vocational Nurse (1996 to 2000)
* Developed care plans, and supervised the care provided by nursing aides.
* Supervised nursing assistants and aides.
* Kept records, and performed other clerical duties.
* Responded to emergency situations based upon nursing standards.
* Maintained an understanding of current regulatory requirements.
* Attended all required meetings, as appropriate.
* Handled participant complaints efficiently and effectively in order that their satisfaction is maintained.
St. John’s Wellchild and Family Center – Los Angeles, CA
Licensed Vocational Nurse (1994 to 1996)
* Responsible for the care of the sick, injured, and disabled under the direction of physicians.
* Taken vital signs such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration.
* Prepared and given injections and enemas, applied dressing.
* Given alcohol rubs and massages to patients.
* Observed patients and reported reactions to medications.
* Performed routine laboratory task tests.
* Helped patients with bathing, dressing, and personal hygiene, care for their emotional needs.
Education and Certification/Licenses:
* Current California Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) License.
* Certificate of Completion, Licensed Practical Nursing Program, 1993 St. John’s College, San Diego, CA
* Associate Degree in Nursing, California University, 1992
Incoming search terms:
- lvn resume
- lvn resume sample no experience
- lvn sample resume
- SAMPLE LVN RESUME
- lvn resume examples
- lvn resume samples
- lvn resume sample
- lvn resume template
- lvn skills resume
- best lvn resume