The sample phlebotomist resume provides the basic format and principle for resume writing. Use this sample resume and create your unique resume for the post of phlebotomist. This phlebotomist resume example presents your skills and experience in the field of phlebotomist in well manner. This sample phlebotomist resume focuses on abilities of applicant which is required for the post of phlebotomist.
1234 Post Oak Drive,
Carlsbad, California 64000,
Seeking to obtain a responsible position as phlebotomist in a facility where my knowledge and experience can be utilized as well as enhanced.
Summary of Qualifications:
- More than six year experience as phlebotomist.
- Outstanding customer communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to provide nursing services such as medications and injections to patients.
- Proficiency in blood collection by venipuncture and capillary technique from patients of all age groups, urine drug screen collections, paternity collections, breath/saliva alcohol testing, etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of compliance and safety.
- Performed a variety of routine blood drawing procedures to include venipuncture.
- Prepared, processed, and stored patient specimens and samples according to departmental procedures using standard techniques and equipment.
- Transported specimens to the laboratory for testing.
- Obtained intake information, including personal data, medical history, and insurance coverage.
- Utilized standard procedures for the maintenance of positive patient identification.
- Conferred with patient to obtain information for laboratory records.
- Verified patient information, verified insurance information.
- Performed venipunctures and skin punctures to obtain a blood sample for laboratory testing.
- Prepared and organized of patient specimens for testing.
- Collected urine drug screen specimens.
- Delivered blood samples to various departments as required.
- Handled venipuncture, electrocardiogram, urine analysis, blood testing, centrifuging autoclaving.
- Carefully followed all safety procedures during phlebotomy work.
- Handled phone calls from patients and doctors for scheduling appointments.
- Performed laboratory computer operations.
Medical Assistant Program Certificate
Wayne County Community College, California
High School Diploma
Fort Mill High School, Fort Mill SC
Incoming search terms:
- phlebotomy resume with no experience
- phlebotomist resume no experience
- phlebotomy resume no experience
- resume for phlebotomist no experience
- entry level phlebotomy resume sample
- entry level phlebotomist resume
- entry level phlebotomy resume examples
- phlebotomy resume entry level
- entry level phlebotomist resume examples
- Phlebotomy Resumes No Experience