Recruiting specialists or headhunters serve as professional middlemen between the company’s HR hiring needs to fill their vacancies and job applicants. They access online resources and mailed applications to identify the right people with the qualifications to match their outstanding job vacancies of client companies. Head hunters also employ traditional recruitment promotions like visiting college campuses and hosting job fairs or scout the internet and harvest resumes and perform pre-screening calls.
Recruitment Specialist / Head Hunters Résumé Format
Patrick B. Ordonez
Towncreek Parkway, Atlanta, Georgia
Phone: (404) 809-5578
To become part of a team of recruitment specialist for a headhunter or large company in the airline industry
Summary of Qualifications
* 11 years as a head hunter for a number of commercial passenger airlines.
* Excellent written communication skills in English and Spanish
* Excellent social and interpersonal skills
Career Experience / Job History
1999 – Present: Recruitment Specialist, Human Resource Dimensions. Atlanta
* Gather and process applicant resume requested by client
* Post client job vacancies in traditional classified ads and online job databases
* Conduct initial phone interviews to short list candidates for second tier client interviews and processing.
* Notify applicants of screening results by email or phone
* Maintain employee resume database and compile statistical reports regarding applicant acceptance and rejection rates
* Conduct recruitment interviews in colleges and universities, or attend community job fairs.
Cited by management for high success rate in getting the right people to fill client vacancies
1995 – 1999: Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration, Philadelphia State University