Bonnie G. Evans
1470 Carriage Lane
Sunbury, PA 17801
Overview of Qualifications
Human Relations expert with over a decade in management. Expertise includes:
Human Resources Management
• Able to generate detailed and accurate reports for management.
• Adept at improving policies and procedures.
• Capable of administering salaried flex plans, payroll, benefits, and`contracts.
• Full knowledge of all Federal and State regulations..
Total Quality Management
• Direct certification processes.
• Conduct EPA and OSHA safety training.
• Expertise in the development of programs.
• Improving relationships between union and management.
• Contract Negotiations
• Oversee Dispute Resolution
Highlights of Employment
BELGARD, LLC, Sunbury, PA
1999 – Present
Policies and Procedures Consultant
• Responsible for coordinating collaboration between manufacturing departments.
• Oversaw the upgrade to facility to HAZMAT, EPA, and OSHA compliance standards.
• Created new and updated programs, policies, and procedures. Wrote new manuals.
HERTH, Inc, Sunbury, PA
1998 – 1999
Human Resources Manager
• Modified the employee severance packages saving the company thousands of dollars.
• Helped restructure the sales and marketing departments and selected the new Vice President.
• Restructured compensation packages for the maintenance department.
SUNBURY CONSTRUCTION, Sunbury, PA
1997 – 1998
Director / Safety Department Advisor / QS
• Provided comprehensive HR support for four different facilities.
• Created a production strategy which increased production by 20%.
CLAORE Company, Sunbury, PA
1995 – 1997
Human Resources, Safety and Maintenance Director
• Improved profits by $40K each month through streamlined procedures.
• Automated all computer records.
Windows 7 / Excel / PowerPoint / Outlook /
Northern Pennsylvania University
M.A., Industrial and Labor Relations
GPA: 3.75, Major GPA: 3.9
Pennsylvania State University
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology