David V. Escobedo
1304 Libby Street
Lomita, CA 90717
International human resources manager with expertise in developing global HR departments and rebuilding infrastructure following merges, downsizing and turnarounds. Adept at executing training programs, improving global operations, performing organizational diagnostics and executing employee training programs
HITECH, Lomita, CA
1999 – Present
Senior Director, International Human Resources and Administration
Direct human resources support for 4000 employees located in five separate regions around the globe. Oversee ten direct reports including two directors and five managers.
• Hired to lead the human resources department following a major downsizing.
• Strengthened the human resources department during the rebuilding process.
• Responsible for opening three foreign offices.
NEMEN, Lomita, CA
1997 – 1999
Director of Human Resources
Managed all human resource operations and the executive development program for 300 employees.
• Designed the company’s executive recruiting and assessment program.
• Established human resources department for foreign electrical plant.
• Led and organized an off-site conference for 85 corporate executives.
JET BLUE AIRLINES, Lomita, CA
1992 – 1997
Administered all human resources operations for 1000 employees spread across Europe and Asia. Recruited and hired all European and Asian employees. Managed the airlines downsizing operations.
California State University, Bakersfield, CA
Fresno State University, Fresno, CA
Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration
Incoming search terms:
- international human resources resumes
- global human resources manager resume
- international human resources resume
- international human resources resume examples
- international resume for human resource manager