Richard A. Day
2919 Indiana Avenue
Commercial Capehart, HI 96786
Management Professional with senior experience in the airline industry. Proven ability to manage quality assurance operations for multi-million dollar inventory systems.
1996 – Present
Quality Assurance Manager
• Responsible for accurate and detailed structural quality assurance analysis for aircraft parts.
• Study engineering specification to improve and correct functional/structural problems.
• Lead action to improve faults and to notify appropriate personnel.
• Develop plans to introduce lean manufacturing processes and enhancements.
1991 – 1996
• Managed activities of ten personnel to ensure all employees remained productive and on-schedule.
• Directed and performed audits to ensure accuracy of inventory counts
• Inspected all incoming aircraft parts and sub-assemblies from vendors to ensure quality of parts and compliance with specifications.
• Honed ability to use cutting-edge measuring devices to ensure conformance with FAA specifications.
1988 – 1991
• Worked to assiste customes and engineers develop quality products to exact specifications.
• Worked with vendors to ensure accurate procurement.
1984 – 1988
• Oversaw all administration for distribution company.
• Built organization from zero to annual sales of $1 million +.
University of Phoenix
M.B.A., Business Administration
Hawaii University Business
Post Doctorate, Hawaii University Business Degree
Career Development & Training
Employee Certification Awareness – Quality-You Are the Difference – Aviation Maintenance Technician
PowerPoint 8.0 – Understanding Aircraft Structures & Systems – Hazard Communication
General Ergonomics Awareness – Project Management- Contract/Procurement – Complying with ANESHAP
KT QA1 Shop Floor Maintenance – Ethics 2000 – Question of Integrity – I, II, 2000
New Chemical Introduction – Coaching for Performance – Communicating Across Cultures
Setting and Achieving Your Goals – Data Conversion Concepts & Processes – Emergency Preparedness
QA Inspection Techniques – Blueprint Reading – Basic & Advanced – Precision Measuring Tools
Corrosion Awareness for Manufacturing – Ethics & Business Conduct – Service
World Class Competitiveness – The Art of Negotiating – Team Member Training
Hazardous Waste Management – HAZCOM Information – Inspection Techniques
Confined Space Awareness – Hazardous Waste Disposal – Stormwater Pollution Prevention
FOD Prevention – Safety Coaching – Conflict Resolution
Seven Habits of Highly Effective People – – Proper Use of Quality Systems
Compliance with Regulatory Requirements – – Protecting Information in the New Millennium
Incoming search terms:
- indian doctors resume samples
- qa lead resume sample
- qa team lead resume sample
- sample resume for qa manager
- indian doctor cv sample
- resume format for qa engineer
- doctor resume format india