Bila C. Rios
3577 Preston Street
Caldwell, KS 67022
IT Project Manager with expertise in directing cross-functional teams of technical experts. Proven ability to deliver solutions to improve IT and operational efficiency.
· Project Management
· Analysis Skills
· Strategic Planning
· Problem Resolution
· Diverse Market Knowledge
· Strategy & Direction
HAWKE SYSTEMS — Caldwell, KS
1999 – Present
Project Manager — IVR Replacement
· Complete projects on time and under budget while exceeding objectives.
· Direct and negotiated contracts with vendors.
· Direct project planning and management of internal resources.
Technical Consultant — Infrastructure Outsourcing Project
· Developed strategies and testing for several in-house systems.
· Coordinated hardware solutions and provided scheduling and planning.
· Determined how to schedule transitions and minimize downtime.
Project Manager — Pride Payne Proof of Concept
· Planned and executed strategies to improve infrastructure.
· Cultivated client relationships to ensure all business needs were satisfied.
· Defined scope of project and identified server and application.
Service Manager — USII Division (2001)
· Led efforts to improve communications between customer service and production division. Avoided several potential problems.
· Ensured compliance for account management functions.
· Led continual efforts to improve operations to achieve business targets by identifying opportunities to employ IT to enhance business opportunities.
Project Manager — Infrastructure for ASC Project (1999 – 2001)
· Led cross-functional teams in designing and implementing new infrastructure.
· Coordinated operational readiness requirements.
Total Quality Management • System Analysis • APL & Advanced APL Programming • Basic Programming • MVS/JCL Utilities • Cobol Application Programming
Click here to Project Manager (IT) in word