Jeffrey M. Payne
176 Hamilton Drive
Port Arthur, TX 77640
Hardworking and knowledgeableIT professional with expertise in analysis, development, and support of complex software systems. Several year troubleshooting and problem solving experience. Proficient in bulding teams and cross-departmental alliances. Committed to excellent customer service.
M.S., Management Information Systems
Pan American University,
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
OCP8i DBA Certification, Amerinfo
Hardware: HP 9000series, StarServer FT 3000, IBM and compatibles.
OS: UNIX, Windows 95, NT, 2000, MVS/ESA, DOS
Languages: FOCUS 4GL, PASCAL, SQL
Software Tools: XRunner, all CLEAR, , Sablime, PVCS Tracker, XWindows, , ImageCast, MS Office 2007
Relevant Professional Work History
Rosco Technologies, Port Arthur, TX
2000 – 2001
Technical Team Member
• Tested products for applications group.
• Reduced time to market ..
• Ensured product enhancements did not impact functionality.
• Performed quality tests throughoutdevelopment.
• Successfully provided project management.
• Wrote and executed test plans and defect reports.
• Collaborated in improved testing procedures.
• Proactively contributed to ensuring project completions.
Graphite, San Antonio, TX
1999 – 2000
• Tested intranet applications.
• Performed system and interoperability testing.
Hyde Laboratories, San Marcos, TX
1999 – 2000
• Member of self-directed team tested tools used by international sales force
• Defined customer test strategies.
• Successfully implemented test plans.
• Used bug-tracking software and test-tool development.ports.
Uno International, Dallas, TX
1996 – 1999
• Tested network traffic management products for global customers.
• Coordinated testing efforts of team for multi million-dollar project.
Drayton Group, El Paso, TX
1995 – 1996
• Developed automated testing procedures on performance analysis and surveillance products.
• Introduced fully automated testing process.
• Served as Project Manager
Garvey Research Maintenance, Lubbock, TX
1993 – 1995
• Coordinated testing of enhancements to database application.
• Developed system test plan and coordinated test efforts.
PanAmerican University, San Antonio, TX
1983 – 1993
• Designed, coded, tested decision support programs.
• Analyzed customer requests, created customized software.
Incoming search terms:
- resume format for technical support engineer
- traffic coordinator resume
- traffic coordinator resume sample
- sample resume for 1 year experienced software tester
- resume format for application support engineer
- professional summary software engineer
- sample brief professional summary of a software engineer
- software test engineer resume summary