Marcy R. Colunga
4255 Delaware Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94112
VICE PRESIDENT • DIRECTOR
Information Technology • Management Information Systems • Sales and Marketing • Business Development
Enthusiastic, creative professional with track record in business growth and client development. 20+ years of increasingly responsible experience. Highly skilled in the areas of:
Total Quality Management
· Recognized as number one Sales and Marketing profesionnal.
· Started Technical Operations division from scratch.
· Negotiated contract for acquisition of major software system which resulted in $45M in revenue
1981 – present
Senior Solutions Manager – Industrial Business Unit
· Manage all aspects of productiona and sales service, lead techincal teams and negotiate contracts.
· Maintain Profit and Loss records for division, set goals and objectives and continuously monitor progress. Meet and exceed budgets and deadlines.
Project Manager/Technical Liaison
· Team leader for group incharge of Information Technology Services and Technical Operations.
Manager of Technical Operations
· Monitored cross funciontal teams with a working budget over eleven million dollars annually.
· Directed activities of 47 personnel in areas of strategic operations, technical sales, and billable services.
Technical Program Manager
· Led group which cut costs and generated over $400 million in revenue in less than 36 months.
Manager of Service and Marketing (1996 – 1997)
Consultant for Marketing Campaign (1993 – 1996)
Global Product Manager (1991 – 1993)
Division Manager (1987 – 1991)
Applications Consultant (1985 – 1987)
Product Development Consultant (1983 – 1985)
Senior Network Analyst (1981 – 1999)
OS/Environments: TOS andDOS
Platforms/Protocols: Univac, HP, Compaq, Networks, Ethernet, Frame Rely, ATM, OSI
Software: All Office Suites, Printer Descriptor Languages, ADOBE Acrobat), Document Management, Archiving/Retrieving
Languages: Fortran, PL/1, RPG, C, C++, PASCAL, SQL, HTML
Hardware: PC, Servers, Printers, and various peripherals
Networking: LAN, NAS
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics – 1977
California State University at San Francisco – Maintained 3.86 GPA
Managing Processes • Quality Improvement • Middle Management School • Inspecting for Quality
Leading Cross-Functionality • Measures of Quality • Advanced Management School •
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
Member, Toastmasters International • Member, Catholic CommunityCouncil
Member, Chamber of Commerce •
Incoming search terms:
- hardware and networking resume format
- networking 1 year experience resume
- resume format for it hardware & networking
- resume format for liaison manager
- resume for ca industrial training
- curriculum vitae for industrial training
- resume format industrial training
- career objective for hardware and networking
- sample resume for ca industrial training
- sample of resume for ca industrial training