6524 Wellspring Street
Kirkland, WA 98588
Attorney with over six years experience in personal injury litigation.
Summary of Qualifications
• Highly skilled communicator. Well known for both oral and written communication skills.
• Recognized by senior management, peers, and clients for ability to prioritize and accomplish goals.
AFB, Kirkland, WA
1999 – Present
• Serve three partners of a well known personal injury firm.
• Responsible for performing client interviews to determine the viability of their case.
• Responsible for assisting with a caseload of over 100 cases.
Washington Supreme Court, Seattle, WA
1998 – 1999
• Responsible for assisting the Washington Supreme Court with extensive legal research.
Friends of Legal Aid, Seattle, WA
1996 – 1998
• Conducted legal research as directed. Provided pro bono legal service to low income citizens in need.
Seattle University, Seattle, WA
Juris Doctor, AALS
University of Washington, Seattle, WA
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science
• Graduated summa cum laude
• IBM-PC and Macintosh computer systems, Pages, Westlaw, Microsoft Word, E-mail and Internet
Incoming search terms:
- personal injury attorney resume
- personal injury attorney resume sample
- personal injury paralegal resume sample
- sample resume lawyer associate
- personal injury lawyer resume sample
- personal injury resume sample
- personal injury lawyer resume
- personal injury attorney sample resume
- sample personal injury attorney resume
- personal injury resumes